Thursday, January 24, 2008

Scratch that last post

Life is so funny. Just when you think that you have everything figured out and answers to some scary questions and issues, life throws you a curveball.

I met with a different doctor today. Apparently my hCG levels started going down. So he did not give me the injection.

He spoke to my doctor and they now think that I did have a miscarriage and that my levels are just finally coming down. Now they do not think it was a tubal pregnancy.


I go back Sat for more lab work and will talk to the doctor that I saw today for the results. Those results will determine the next step.


If nothing else I am on their radar screen and if I get pregnant again they will see me right away and I won't get shoved over to some Nurse practitioner that has never seen me who will make me wait 5 weeks to get in for an appt!


Of course, there is more to this story than I am willing to type here. Just know that I am starting to feel like some questions are being answered and the confusion is starting to become clear.

But I am always waiting for that next curveball to be thrown my way.

I have my mitt on, I am ready for whatever comes my way.

2 comments:

KK said...

the only answer is more sex and more beer.

or does the beer come first?

ask wesley.....

Tracy DeLuca said...

You amaze me with your strength and ability to handle the whirlwind ride you have been on. What a great attitude you have. I wish you the best of luck with this situation and with getting pregnant again as soon as you are ready physically and emotionally!