Friday, January 27, 2006

gimme a hug

I am a part-time sub at a pre-school in town. They called me last night to go in this morning. I had a new group of kids today and they were so sweet and cute.

At one point, one of the little girls was squeezing herself and her face was turning bright shades of red. I said, what are you doing to yourself!? Giving yourself a hug?

And she said! mmm-hmmm... yes! I was giving myself a big ole hug.
She had the bigest grin on her face.

How innocent and sweet. Made me want to hug everyone in the room, including myself.

Sometimes you just have to hug yourself if no one else will.

I hate it when I ask GBK for a kiss and she turns her back on me. I think I will try to hug myself next time she does that.

Last year she had a t-shirt that said "Gimme a Hug". She hated wearing that shirt, I think because she did get a lot of hugs. Mostly from scary people that she didn't like. haha

Happy weekend to each and every one of you.

No comments: