Friday, October 06, 2006

addiction

*I dedicate this post to Paige. And I guess Keith too.*


I am addicted to many things.

My child

Barq's Root Beer

Traveling

My friends

church

Christmas

Project Runway

Halloween

not neccessarily in that order.

GBK has had 2 Halloween costumes both years and I am not one to break tradition...
Her first costume I found is a ladybug ballerina- tutu and all. Precious.

I struggled with the second one... since I could not find a green bean costume. If you find one, let me know, I may use it next year.


But yesterday I found two USM cheerleader outfits. And I thought- hmmm. this could be her second costume! Now I have to decide... which one? black? or gold? I am telling you- addiction. I can't help it.

I will try to post a photo soon. I am late to work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot...bonfires!! And The Office!

:)

All your addictions seem very healthy to me...except I miss you awfully when you get a wild hair for travel...and I will have to see both costumes to really decide, but the black was terribly precious and she was proud as punch of it!

Anonymous said...

http://www.buycostumes.com/productdetail.aspx?productid=21183

Rebekah said...

I can't WAIT to see her in those costumes. I'M COMING!!!

Do you think Michael is going to win PW? I can't help it. I like Laura. I know she can be mouthy, but, well, I think she has a lot of talent - and almost 6 kids. Can you believe it????

Rebekah said...

Oh. I meant PR - as in Project Runway - not PW! Will I never learn to proof?

KK said...

Since that was marginally attributed to me - thanks. But you need to blog in the mornings before you get all convoluted with the day.

We need more from the country.