Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Notebook

Have you seen the movie The Notebook? Read the book?

I read the book a couple of years ago, after a friend's Mom Dad. She had Alzheimer's.
I bawled my eyes out.

Sunday night we turned the TV on and the movie was on- probably at least half-way through it. I didn't know what movie it was... but I was immediately mesmorized. (Remember, I am pregnant, don't make fun of me!)

I cried three times. And I don't mean a tear- I mean, bawled my eyes out! ANd then I figured out what movie it was and remembered how the book made me cry.

Poor GBK. She was in bed with me watching me cry, worried to death about me. I explained it all to her and she started crying right along with me! I probably shouldn't have told her, but I was an emotional wreck. I didn't want her to think that I was hurt or that there was something seriously wrong.

UGH. I forgot about this part of being pregnant.

1 comment:

KK said...

I'm waiting for the part where you just yell at Wes for no reason.

Well, maybe you have a reason - but I'm waiting for the yelling to begin!